PMC-1 Premium Passive Stereo Monitor Volume Controller
The Dynasty ProAudio PMC-1 is a premium passive stereo monitor and volume controller for professional computer-based studio applications and home use.
It is designed for a precise volume control of analog audio signals and is inserted between analog signal sources and active speakers or amplifiers, also can be connected between a PC sound card or audio interface and monitor speakers, simply delivers an attenuated signal for pure transparent, without compromising your audio which is one of the man benefits of passive volume attenuation.
It is ideal for quick and easy level control by using your fingngertips with a large rotary control knob.
The PMC-1 is completely passive and does not require power supply, you can keep your software masters at unity and attenuate the audio to your active monitor speakers precisely with the PMC-1 while maintaining maximum audio resolution.
• Premium passive stereo volume controller and attenuator
• Super compact analog passive volume control
• Big rotary volume attenuation control
• Mute button
• Stereo / Mono monitoring selectable
• Metal enclosure construction design
• Large volume knob for extremely precise level adjustments
• 2 TRS/XLR combo inputs (balanced and unbalanced) and 1 x 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo input perfectly connect to your DAW or Cell Phone Device
• 2 high-quality TRS outputs (balanced and unbalanced); and 1 x 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo output to connect to your studio monitors or amplifier system
• Completely transparent operation
• No power required
|Audio Inputs Connectors 1||2 x Combination XLR/TRS 1/4-inch (6.3mm) balanced/unbalanced|
|Audio Inputs Connectors 2||1 x 1/8 inch (3.5mm) Mini Jack|
|Maximum Input Level||+26dB|
|Input Impedance||50K ohms|
|Audio Output Connectors 1||2 x TRS 1/4 inch (6.3mm) balanced/unbalanced|
|Audio Output Connectors 2||1 x 1/8 inch (3.5mm) Mini Jack|
|Max Output Level||> +26dB|
|Output Impedance||0-50K ohms|
|Frequency Response||0/0.15dB (10Hz - 40KHz)|
|Signal-To-Noise||Better than -130dB|
|Channel Cross Talk||> -99dB|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||5.1 in x 3.75 in x 2.0 in (130 mm x 95 mm x 51 mm)|